Thursday, January 27, 2011

You want some T? How about some Dirty Shitty T


Where to get a bartending job when no one else on the strip will hire you?

Look no further, D.S. Tequila is always hiring the leftovers of boystown.

Originally, talk of D.S. Tequila was anything but positive. LONG wait times, rude waiters...
Basically, it was said not to be worth the trip.

After going there a few times myself, and from what I've heard after the company had gone through a few employees, I discovered that I do in fact like D.S.

Their tacos are actually pretty good. Mediocre pricing, but palatable. $2.89-$3.39??? After all, there is an ACTUAL mexican/taco restaurant that IS open even later than DS, RIGHT next door to Berlin with tacos at about a buck 50. And lets face it... gay men prefer tacos AFTER they're shit faced and all the bars are closed.

But, while I do commend the taste factor of DS Tequila's tacos, I have to mention my largest gripe...

DS TEQUILA brand TEQUILA SUCKS!!! Horrible. Blah disgusting puke. Never order their margaritas. Even the one's not using their shitty, own tequila are horrible as well.

This is TERRIBLE seeing as they named the whole restaurant after it! The restaurant has a very Tex-Mex vibe to it... which is a little tacky for lakeview in my opinion. To each their own I suppose.

If you want a real margarita that tastes great, costs as much as its worth (in a restaurant) and is going to get you drunk, go to any of the CEZAR'S locations you find in and around boystown area. I swear there are like 30 in lakeview alone.

D.S.T. We want tacos later at night and a maybe a different house drink. How about a bloody mary? Put a piece of asparagus in it and call it a Red Goatee.

PS. The prices of DS's beers are actually pretty reasonable. Just sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment